Vgate iCar Pro Bluetooth 3.0 / 4.0 / WIFI OBD2 Scanner For Android / IOS Car Diagnostic Tool ELM327 V1.5 iCar Pro Bluetooth / WIFI Scanner
--This link is for ICAR PRO Bluetooth V4.0
Comparison between iCar Pro and iCar2 / 3
1. Standby Current: iCar2/3: about 30mA
iCar Pro: lower to 3mA. keep the device on car for one year and won't run out of the battery.
2. Auto wake up: iCar2: doesn't support auto wake up. Wake up by push the button.
iCar3: supports auto wake up for part of the OBD2 compliant cars.
iCar Pro: support auto wake up for all OBD2 compliant cars.
FIVE REASONS TO CHOOSE ME !!!
1. BE YOUR CAR’S DOCTOR - Diagnose your car (ECU, engine) easily with this device and OBD apps. Save your time and money on looking for a mechanic.
2. SUPER POWER SAVING - Standby current (sleep mode): <3mA (other normal OBD devices: 30-50mA). Leave the device on the car for one year (in sleep mode)and won’t run out of the battery.
3. 100% AUTO SLEEP&AUTO WAKEUP - Applicable for all OBDII compliant cars. Auto sleep after 30min’s engine off, auto wake up immediately at engine start. No need to unplug and plug the device again and again each time you use it.
4. SUPPORTS POPULAR OBD APPS - Works with many popular OBD apps like Torque Pro, ScanMaster, OBD Fusion,OBD Car Doctor and EOBD Facile.
5. 2 YEARS WARRANTY - We are so confident with our hardware that we offer a 2 years warranty and free lifelong technical support online via email
Vgate iCar Pro OBDII adapter is a powerful auto diagnostic tool.
It is compliant with full OBD II / EOBD specifications. Different wireless connection model to connect your smartphone or pad. It reads the real-time auto engine data, such as engine speed, ignition timing, fuel trim, water temperature, fuel consumption It supports a variety of OBD II apps.
Vgate iCar Pro specification:
Supply voltage: 11.5 V-15 V
Supply current: <200Ma
Standby current: <30Ma (TONWON Pro = <Ma)
Operating temperature: -40 ℃ -85 ℃
Humidity: 5% -95% RH Not Dewfall
Vgate iCar Pro OBD II adpater is a high quality automotive scan tool tool that supports all OBD-II protocols:
SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 Kbaud)
SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 Kbaud)
ISO9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
SAE J1939 CAN (29bit ID, 250 * Kbaud)
USER1 CAN (11 * bit ID, 125 * Kbaud)
USER2 CAN (11 * bit ID, 50 * kbaud)
* default settings (user adjustable)
Vgate iCar Pro Features:
read diagnostic trouble codes, generic and manufacturer specific, and their meaning. (Over 3000 generic coded definitions in the database).
free trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
calculates load value
Fuel system status
Short term fuel trim
Long-term fuel trim
intake manifold pressure sensor
Intake air temperature
Absolute throttle position
Oxygen sensor voltages / associated short-term
Fuel system status
many other …
works on all OBD2 vehicles (1996 onwards in USA) and EOBD vehicles (gasoline
cars from 2001 and diesel cars from 2003/2004 in Europe)