Switch click button newest 2020 BMW INPA K+DCAN K+CAN Ediabas SSS NCS OBD2 USB Diagnostic Interface Cable with FTDI ORIGINAL FT232RL chip version
Red/ Blue / White / Transparent white --New button, old switch, all have for your options.
FT232RQ also original FTDi chip, can do programming, can re-write your own name and software
New click button: pin7+pin8 Bridged For bmw models 2007 and newer
Release button: pin7+pin8 unBridged For bmw models 2006 and older
1. Original FTDI FT232RQ or FT232RL chip, supports you to revise the software into your own name your own programmer. Much better than the fake FTDI FT232RL chip--this version not allow you to update the software into your own software name.
2. New design, new click button switch--the old version have 4 positions of the switch, sometimes would have confusion
3. Switch version, press to bridge, click to unbridge, 7pin + 8pin, help you to save money to buy additional obd adapter (pin7+pin 8 K-line adapter)
With the switch on the device,you can use the inpa do more cars .Since some cars need disconnect,then can use the inpa k+dcan,also somes need connect that two pin then can do,but with our switch,you can use derectly easier,so we say it can support more cars easier
Interface for BMW - INPA/Ediabas - K+DCAN allows full for BMW from 1998 to 2008 (all functiosn as in OMNITEC interface). Build in 2 lines K and D-Can magistral
- read and delete errors
- driver programming
- applu coding
- and others...
1. Fast magistral D-CAN and PT-CAN (500 kbit/s)
2. Slow magistral K-CAN (100 kbit/s)
3. Standard BM protocol (for BMW OBD interface).
- E60, E61 od 03/2007
- E83 od 09/2006
- E81, E87 od 03/2007
- E90, E91, E92, E93 od 03/2007
- E70 (new model X5)
- R56 (new model MINI)
PT-CAN, K-CAN - fully switchable speed of migistral CAN - ou can diagnose driver withtou any car
Protocol "BM OBD interface" for older cars:
- from 1995 to 1998 (don't need K-line).
- from 1998 to 03/2008 (all models)
1pc x INPA K+DCAN Cable with button switch
1pc x CD Driver