MOTO 7000TW Universal Motorcycle Scan Tool
MOTO 7000TW Supported Motocycle list:
Adiva, Aprilia, Arctic Cat, Benelli, Bimota, BMW, BRP CAN-AM, Buell, Cagiva, Derbi, Ducati, Gas Gas, Gilera, Harley Davidson, Honda, Hyosung, Kawasaki, KTM, KVN Motor, Kymco, Laverda, Malaguti, Mondial, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Peugeot, Piaggio, Polaris, Sherco, Suzuki, Triumph, Vespa, Voxan, Yamaha
MOTO 7000TW Motocycle Scanner System Covered:
Ignition, Injection, Immobilizer/alarm, ABS, Dashboard, Body Computer, Injection Regulation, Transmission, EPT, and Service Light Reset. These systems may not be present on all brands, models, and model years of vehicles.
MOTO 7000TW Motocycle Scanner Feature:
1. Larger screen and data router built into the unit
2. Hardware supports future freeze frame, save, and print capability
3. Bike battery voltage displayed on every screen
MOTO 7000TW Motocycle Scanner Functions:
1. Read and clear fault codes
2. Make adjustments and follow factory procedures
3. Display ECU data, real time, and run diagnostic tests
4. Key programming on some bikes, such as Harley-Davidson and Honda
MOTO 7000TW scanner allows the technician to diagnose, adjust, and reset key systems on all major motorcycle brands, including Honda, Harley-Davidson, BMW, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, Ducati, and others. This product is a must-have for motorcycle shops, technicians, and enthusiasts!
MOTO 7000TW scannercovers virtually all major manufacturers' diagnostic functions. It helps the technician to diagnose problems and make repairs faster; many common procedures are written into the tool so the technician can follow them (injectors, ignition, coils, fuel pump, etc.). It allows the technician
to perform factory service procedures such as re-setting the service light, encoding keys, unlocking the immobilizer and configuring the immobilizer/alarm, making injection adjustments (COTrimmer),
adjusting the throttle valve position sensor(TPS), re-setting auto adaptive parameters, and making idling adjustments. The tool shows live data, displays ECUdata, reads stored faults(history) or live data(RPM,batteryvoltage,throttleangle).
All the software is included for all the brands in the tool. Various OEM- style cable connector cables are required to connect to the different brands.
The Basic Kit Comes with the Following Components:
1. Scan tool (MOTO 7000TW) unit in a protective case. All the software for the covered brands is preloaded in the tool.
The tool can be configured for English, Spanish, portuguese, French, German, or Italian.
2. Battery cable (SL010051) - for use with the universal cable and the Suzuki injection adjustment cable
3. "Universal" cable (SL010422) - alligator-style cable that allows connection to many different brands.
This cable clips onto a pin on the diagnostic connector on the motorcycle or ATV.
To get maximum value from the tool, you will need to purchase the optional OEM-style connectors for the various brands.
4. Other cables are available:
SL010478 B--M-W cable
SL010480 Ha-rley-Davi-dson cable
SL010481 OBDII cable (Triumph)
SL010499 Packard cable (Italian bikes)
SL010459 Kawasaki 8-pin cable
SL010460 Ho-nda 4-pin cable
SL010461 Ho-nda 3-pin cable
SL010462 Ho-nda 2-pin cable
SL010463 Suzuki 6-pin cable
SL010464 Suzuki 4-pin cable
SL010475 Yam-aha 3-pin cable
SL010489 KTM cable
SL010490 Aprila/Sagem cable
SL010493 Kymco cable
SL010501 BRP/CAN-AM cable
SL010502 Kawasaki injection regulation cable